This year marks the 10th Annual Inspiring Women Event!
Inspiring Women is the largest event in the area designed to celebrate women in business, entrepreneurship and corporate leadership. Be motivated by the inspirational stories and success messages from leading Canadian Women. This event also provides an opportunity to network and build relationships with like-minded people who share your desire for growth and betterment.
A full day event designed to motivate, inspire, connect and celebrate professional women and entrepreneurs. Since its inception in 2006, over 6,000 women have participated in this unique day of learning, sharing experiences and information, acquiring new contacts, networking with peers, and education through professional development break-out session This event is a truly motivational experience geared towards entrepreneurs and career women from all business sectors.
The 2016 program will feature 5 speakers for an outstanding line up of highly motivated and accomplished professionals and entrepreneurs.
Prior years have included prominent speakers such as:
- 2015 - Dr. Samantha Nutt, Lisa Lisson, Dr. Karyn Gordon, Kristine Barnett
- 2014 - Erica Ehm, Kelsey Ramsden, Janet Podleski, Dana Florence, Julie Cole
- 2013 - Jeanne Beker, Christine Magee, Linda Hazenfratz, Summer Mortimer, Jessica Jensen
- 2012 - Debbie Travis, Design Superstar & Entrepreneur
- 2011 - Arlene Dickinson of CBC’s Dragon’s Den & Silken Laumann, Olympian
- 2010 - Naomi Judd, Celebrity Musician & Anna Olson, Food Network Chef
- 2009 - Erin Brockovich, Environmental Change Agent and Advocate
- 2008 - Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, Author, Health Advocate and Philanthropist