The Inspiring Women Event offers participating exhibitors an excellent opportunity to connect with over 600 professional women from Waterloo Region and beyond!
Past attendee surveys have revealed that:
- Over 75% of attendees are business decision makers, executives and professionals
- Almost 90% of the women are age 30 – 50
- The event continues to have a strong attendance from community leaders, municipalities and the non-profit sector.
This prestigious event is promoted through a variety of outlets including an email campaign to over 6,000 women, premium print, television and radio advertising campaigns, logo or company name exposure on the Inspiring Women Event website, Waterloo Region Small Business Centre website, and the Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce website. The Inspiring Women Event website receives in excess of 425,000 hits during the promotional period of May to September.
Additionally, your participation will be promoted on-site the day of the event within the Official Program Guide, on event signage, in the multi-media presentation, and in remarks presented by the host during the day.
Exhibitor Package for the 2016 Inspiring Women Event includes:
- Logo exposure on Inspiring Women Event website
- Logo included in slide presentation throughout the event
- Exhibit booth space includes 6’ skirted table with table cloth, side rails and wireless internet (*for power inquire for availability)
- Two (2) tickets to the event*
*Please note only participants with a ticket will be allowed into the hall, if you need more than two participants to help with the booth you must purchase more tickets.
To view our Exhibitors Click Here
For information on exhibiting, please contact Teri Egerdeen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-749-6048.